VSO is working to improve health in some of the world's poorest countries. We have 10 programmes across Africa and Asia.
We take doctors, nurses, midwives, healthcare managers and therapists and put them in positions where they can touch thousands of lives.
Our roles for health professionals are hugely varied. You could be sharing ideas and skills with local colleagues, building their capacity to better manage services, or strengthening the delivery of urgently needed care, all in a resource-challenged environment.
- Health managers
- Hospital doctors and physicians
- Medical laboratory staff and scientists
- Mental health professionals
- Obstetricians and gynaecologists
- Occupational therapists
- Public health professionals
- Speech and language therapists and audiologists
Search and apply
There are some things you'll need to know first.
Not ready to search and apply?
Complete our short registration form.